An updated version of the classic gemstone stud earrings, these dainty dangly studs will surely be a favorite in your jewelry collection! Full of sparkle and style, Christine has paired mismatched but complimentary hand cut spinel gemstones creating a delightful pair of every day earrings.
• A perfectly imperfect pairing of multi-colored natural rose cut spinels. Each gemstone is unique in cut and color. Gemstones average 6-7 mm in size.
• 14k gold fill
• Studs are approximately 3/4" long and come with matching 14k gold fill clutch backs
• Made to order, Christine will create a pair for you similar to what is shown in the pictures. If you have color preferences please leave a note at check out and she will do her best to accommodate all requests. These spinel come in pink/peach, smoky lavender, smoky blue, light blue, clear, rusty orange and red hues.
Ships within 7 - 10 business days!
• Ancient Spanish bronze nummus 1400AD - 1650AD and indigo colored hand carved tourmaline leaf dangle...
$ 180.00 - Sold Out
• Ancient Spanish bronze nummus 1400AD - 1650AD and hand carved pink and orange tourmaline leaf...
• An imaginative pairing of natural mossy kyanites, tiny pearls, and denim blue sapphire and square tourmaline beads.• Oxidized...
• A thoughtful pairing of 5 x 7mm rose cut silvery blue natural spinels and dendritic agates.• Oxidized...