While others might discard these incomplete castings, I delight in discovering the beauty in what many have come to believe as imperfect and otherwise not worthy of our interest. I hope to challenge others to rethink their perception of beauty and the value that society places on the notion of perfection.
• Perfectly, imperfect partially cast orchid blooms from the real thing, orbicular jasper, and a tiny hidden faceted honey topaz. Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver.
• Mismatched, but complimentary, the longest earring has a "convertible" feature. You can easily remove the chain and/or jasper to create different looks.
• As pictured, the longest earring measures 3 5/8" long and just under 1" wide. Recycled 14k gold ear wire and post with matching comfort clutch for post earring. Light weight and comfortable.
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
$ 450.00 - Sold Out
Truth be told we live in a throw away society and our life sustaining environment...
• Raw ametrines and cast orchid blooms from the real thing• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold, sterling and fine...
$ 340.00 - Sold Out
• Stunning dendritic agates measuring 1 7/8" long x 1/2" wide have been thoughtfully paired...
$ 297.00 - Sold Out
• Melody stones, Herkimer diamond crystals, and 14k gold accents swing and sparkle with every move. • Eco-friendly...