Perhaps a funny name for these beautiful earrings, but looking closely at them you will see blooms and waterlilies in an abstract, almost modern camouflage pattern color palate. Soft sage green, creamy peach, deep inky blue, gold, and burnt red swirl together in a glorious heartwarming matrix. Oxidized sterling silver stems dangle and sway as you move, and a touch recycled 14k gold brings warmth and a bit of fun to this contemporary design.
• Leopard jasper
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k yellow gold and sterling silver
• Earrings are approximately 2.5" in length
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
• Natural Montana agates & golden tourmaline briolettes• Eco-friendly recycled sterling• Earrings are approximately 2.75" long• One of...
• Agate Creek agate cabochons• Eco-friendly recycled sterling & fine silver • Earrings are approximately 2" in...
• Natural amethyst, watermelon tourmaline, 10mm rough diamond nuggets, golden rutile quartz, little Herkimer diamonds,...
• Fossilized coral, black rutile quartz and natural ruby • Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver.•...