Mismatched yet complimentary, this heavenly pair of earrings will take you from day to night with ease! Natural ametrine dance with contrasting loops of recycled sterling silver and 14k yellow gold. Hammer marks and subtle imperfections lend to an ancient well traveled feel. Our cascading ametrine earring has been thoughtfully paired with a single Biwa pearl and ametrine stud earring creating a truly unique pair..
• Natural ametrine bead and Biwa pearl stick.
• Eco-friendly recycled oxidized sterling silver and 14k yellow gold
• Longest earring is approximately 3" in length
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
$ 450.00 - Sold Out
Truth be told we live in a throw away society and our life sustaining environment...
While others might discard these incomplete castings, I delight in discovering the beauty in what many...
• Raw ametrines and cast orchid blooms from the real thing• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold, sterling and fine...
$ 340.00 - Sold Out
• Stunning dendritic agates measuring 1 7/8" long x 1/2" wide have been thoughtfully paired...