Mismatched yet complimentary, this heavenly pair of earrings will take you from day to night with ease! Natural ametrine dance with contrasting loops of recycled sterling silver and 14k yellow gold. Hammer marks and subtle imperfections lend to an ancient well traveled feel. Our cascading ametrine earring has been thoughtfully paired with a single Biwa pearl and ametrine stud earring creating a truly unique pair..
• Natural ametrine bead and Biwa pearl stick.
• Eco-friendly recycled oxidized sterling silver and 14k yellow gold
• Longest earring is approximately 3" in length
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
$ 273.00 - Sold Out
• Gorgeous hand cut rutile quartz, Herkimer diamond crystals, and golden tabs swing and sparkle with every...
• Pastel colored spinels, pearl sticks, and Herkimer diamond crystals swing and sparkle with every move. • Eco-friendly recycled 14k...
Are your ears ready for a little fun? • Freshwater pearls and smokey lavender scapolite crystal. The crystal...
• Freshwater pearl "evil eye", ruby hexagons, gorgeous Maligano jasper, and blue topaz briolettes. • Eco-friendly...