Soulful and oh so sweet, Christine's classic Calavera design has been re-imagined to include many of her favorite things. A gorgeous watermelon tourmaline slice and amethyst bead swing freely from our most loved 14k gold mini hoop. A hand cast sterling silver skull has been adorned with tiny buds and then powder coated. Christine then added pink sapphire eyes and hand painted the tiny buds with enamel to create a truly one of a kind artistic piece. Christine has combined this delightful earring with a raw smokey lavender scapolite crystal post earring wrapped in 14k recycled gold.
• Natural watermelon tourmaline slice, 2mm natural pink sapphires, faceted amethyst bead, and scapolite crystal.
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver, powder coat paint, and enamel paint
• Calavera Catrina earring measures approximately 2 1/8" in length while the scapolite crystal stud earring is 3/4".
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
$ 0.00 - Sold Out
Soulful and oh so sweet, Christine's classic Calavera design has been re-imagined to include many of her favorite things....
Mismatched yet complimentary, this heavenly pair of earrings will take you from day to night with...
This heavenly pair of earrings is anything but basic! Natural multi-colored tourmaline briolettes dance with contrasting...
• Natural 5.3ct sapphire crystal, gray diamond, and imperial topaz crystal • Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and...