Soulful and oh so sweet, Christine's classic Calavera design has been re-imagined to include many of her favorite things. A sweet hand cast sterling silver skull has been adorned with tiny buds and then powder coated. Christine finishes the piece by adding gemstones and hand painting the tiny buds with enamel to create a truly one of a kind artistic piece. Christine has combined this delightful earring with a scapolite crystal post earring wrapped in 14k recycled gold.
Our new "twisted" ear wire simply threads through a single piercing, but gives the illusion of wearing a small hoop in an additional piercing. The end rests comfortably against the earlobe and this fashion forward design insures that you won't accidentally lose an earring.
• 2mm pink topaz and scapolite crystals.
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver, powder coat paint, and enamel paint
• The Calavera Catrina earring measures approximately 1 1/4" in length while the scapolite crystal stud earring is 1/2".
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
Soulful and oh so sweet, Christine's classic Calavera design has been re-imagined to include many of her favorite things....
Mismatched yet complimentary, this heavenly pair of earrings will take you from day to night with...
This heavenly pair of earrings is anything but basic! Natural multi-colored tourmaline briolettes dance with contrasting...
• Natural 5.3ct sapphire crystal, gray diamond, and imperial topaz crystal • Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and...