Prayer flags, though traditionally made of cloth, were strung in the air to send a blessing to all on the wind. I hope that my reinterpretation of this beautiful intention will be a symbolic reminder to hold others in your heart and radiate blessings.
• Hand forged sterling silver square cross charm, tiny tourmaline slice, and handmade silk tassel
• Eco-friendly recycled 10k gold and sterling silver
• Oxidized silver 20" beaded ball chain; cross approximately 3/4" long
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
• A bi-color 9 x 11mm rose cut spinel and dainty Herkimer diamond crystal catch the light...
• A watery 10 x 12mm tumbled aquamarine slice and dainty Herkimer diamond crystal catch the light while...
• Cast skull with smokey quartz eyes and a swinging soft denim blue spinel• Eco-friendly recycled 14k...
I've always been fascinated with tiny treasures and frequently collect little mementos on my journeys to string...