Truth be told we live in a throw away society and our life sustaining environment is deteriorating as a result. These earrings are the realization of a long held artistic vision of creating thought provoking, but wearable pieces of jewelry fabricated from discarded items. While not obvious, the leaf castings were once plastic leaves gathered from a found artificial plant. Used in a similar manner as wax during the casting process, the leaves are burned away in my kiln and replaced with reclaimed silver.
• Hand cast leaves from a found plastic plant, conflict free mocha diamonds, and semi-translucent dendritic agate cabochons. Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver.
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver. Hand waxed finished.
• Necklace measures approximately 18" long with the pendant portion measuring 2" wide x 3.75" long. Cast leaf hook style closure.
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
I've always been fascinated with tiny treasures and frequently collect little mementos on my journeys to string...
• Cast succulent leaves have been arranged into a bloom then set into a raw ametrine. Faceted...
$ 374.00 - Sold Out
• A gorgeous natural dendritic quartz slice in warm hues been paired with a hand cast succulent cluster made...
• A stunning natural luna agate has been paired with a hand cast succulent bud made...