I'm a gatherer. I often walk aimlessly around my property or at the beach with no other intention than to notice and inhale Mother Earth's beauty. I come back home with pockets full. A few items I keep inside for a time, while others I place on one of the big stone or logs outside of my studio. But on occasion, some of these tiny treasures capture my heart and I weave into my work.
• Hand cast leaf collected from the ground cover around my home, found shell, and amethyst cluster.
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver. Hand waxed finished.
• Pendant portion measures a little over 2/5" long x 1.75" wide. Adjustable 18" to 20" double chain with handmade 14k gold hook closure.
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
• Natural 19mm x 12mm vibrant pink tourmaline cabochon has been set in the sunny warmth...
• Natural 1" x 1 1/8" soft emerald green carved beryl cabochon has been inlayed with a natural aquamarine...
I'm an animist at heart, seeing everything as living beings. Some days as I walk...
• Natural 47 x 30mm flower agate cabochon has been paired with a sparkle of a 7mm Herkimer...