While others might discard these incomplete castings, I delight in discovering the beauty in what many have come to believe as imperfect and otherwise not worthy of our interest. I hope to challenge others to rethink their perception of beauty and the value that society places on the notion of perfection.
• Perfectly, imperfect partially cast orchid blooms from the real thing, orbicular jasper, and a tiny hidden faceted honey topaz. Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver.
• Mismatched, but complimentary, the longest earring has a "convertible" feature. You can easily remove the chain and/or jasper to create different looks.
• As pictured, the longest earring measures 3 5/8" long and just under 1" wide. Recycled 14k gold ear wire and post with matching comfort clutch for post earring. Light weight and comfortable.
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
• Natural Montana agates & golden tourmaline briolettes• Eco-friendly recycled sterling• Earrings are approximately 2.75" long• One of...
• Agate Creek agate cabochons• Eco-friendly recycled sterling & fine silver • Earrings are approximately 2" in...
• Natural amethyst, watermelon tourmaline, 10mm rough diamond nuggets, golden rutile quartz, little Herkimer diamonds,...
• Fossilized coral, black rutile quartz and natural ruby • Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver.•...