Prayer flags, though traditionally made of cloth, were strung in the air to send a blessing to all on the wind. I hope that my reinterpretation of this beautiful intention will be a symbolic reminder to hold others in your heart and radiate blessings.
• Hand forged sterling silver square cross charm, tiny tourmaline slice, and handmade silk tassel
• Eco-friendly recycled 10k gold and sterling silver
• Oxidized silver 20" beaded ball chain; cross approximately 3/4" long
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
I've always been fascinated with tiny treasures and frequently collect little mementos on my journeys to string...
Truth be told we live in a throw away society and our life sustaining environment...
• Cast succulent leaves have been arranged into a bloom then set into a raw ametrine. Faceted...
$ 374.00 - Sold Out
• A gorgeous natural dendritic quartz slice in warm hues been paired with a hand cast succulent cluster made...