Perhaps a funny name for these beautiful earrings, but looking closely at them you will see blooms and waterlilies in an abstract, almost modern camouflage pattern color palate. Soft sage green, creamy peach, deep inky blue, gold, and burnt red swirl together in a glorious heartwarming matrix. Oxidized sterling silver stems dangle and sway as you move, and a touch recycled 14k gold brings warmth and a bit of fun to this contemporary design.
• Leopard jasper
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k yellow gold and sterling silver
• Earrings are approximately 2.5" in length
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
$ 450.00 - Sold Out
Truth be told we live in a throw away society and our life sustaining environment...
While others might discard these incomplete castings, I delight in discovering the beauty in what many...
• Raw ametrines and cast orchid blooms from the real thing• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold, sterling and fine...
$ 340.00 - Sold Out
• Stunning dendritic agates measuring 1 7/8" long x 1/2" wide have been thoughtfully paired...