Mismatched yet complimentary, this heavenly pair of earrings will take you from day to night with ease! Natural ametrine dance with contrasting loops of recycled sterling silver and 14k yellow gold. Hammer marks and subtle imperfections lend to an ancient well traveled feel. Our cascading ametrine earring has been thoughtfully paired with a single Biwa pearl and ametrine stud earring creating a truly unique pair..
• Natural ametrine bead and Biwa pearl stick.
• Eco-friendly recycled oxidized sterling silver and 14k yellow gold
• Longest earring is approximately 3" in length
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
• Softly faded mandala print etched in recycled sterling silver• Amethyst briolettes hang from recycled...
$ 264.00 - Sold Out
Soulful and oh so sweet, dreamy melody stone briolettes swing freely from hand cast sterling silver...
Soulful and oh so sweet, Christine miniaturized her beloved Calavera design to create a dainty pair of open...
$ 149.00 - Sold Out
Soulful and oh so sweet, Christine miniaturized her beloved Calavera design to create a dainty pair of stud...