For as long as I can remember I've known that who we are on the inside, our souls, were special. I grew up with the sense that I wasn't alone even when it otherwise appeared that way. I had a vivid imagination so as I got older I questioned everything I felt and every sign that spirit would show me. When I would think of a loved one that had passed on, I could see them in my mind's eye right next to me. I would dream of them on occasion and it seemed so very real. When my son was young, he began to talk about these loved ones in great detail and I knew that it was no longer my imagination. I surrendered and that's when this beautiful unseen world began to open up to me even more.
My favorite pieces seem to be the ones that honor life and remind me that those who are with us in spirit. I love knowing that my ancestors, loved ones, friends, and guides watching over me and softly whisper in my ear when I need it the most. You are not alone. I promise you that.
d e t a i l s
• Tiny cast sterling silver skulls and bits of nature
• Free form cut crosses with natural peridot and amethyst gemstones set inside
• Hand carved blue turquoise flower, fire opal, peruvian opal, topaz, sapphire, ruby, green chrome diopside, and sunstone beads
• Recycled sterling and fine silver in a rustic oxidized finish
• Approximately 3" long and 1.5" wide
• One of a kind and ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!