I've always been fascinated with tiny treasures and frequently collect little mementos on my journeys to string on my personal talisman. Let this necklace be a reminder to explore eyes wide open and to appreciate the small wonders of the natural world.
• Natural vibrant watermelon tourmaline slice & pearl dangle compliment an etched sterling silver 1 3/4" lantern shaped tag
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver
• Lightly oxidized silver 18" chain with a 2" multi tonal ruby beaded extension. Lobster clasp closure.
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
Inspired by the protective talismans I've seen in Greece, this gorgeous solar quartz "evil eye" is...
• Mocha 1.12 ct raw diamond maccle and dainty Herkimer diamond crystal• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and...
$ 400.00 - Sold Out
• Colorful 9 x 6mm watermelon tourmaline and dainty Herkimer diamond crystal• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold...
Christine has wrapped up a whole lot of joyful juju in this very special necklace! •...