I've always been fascinated with tiny treasures and frequently collect little mementos on my journeys to string on my personal talisman. Let this necklace be a reminder to explore eyes wide open and to appreciate the small wonders of the natural world.
• Natural vibrant watermelon tourmaline slice & pearl dangle compliment an etched sterling silver 1 3/4" lantern shaped tag
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver
• Lightly oxidized silver 18" chain with a 2" multi tonal ruby beaded extension. Lobster clasp closure.
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
• Cast succulent leaves have been arranged into a bloom then set into a raw ametrine. Faceted...
• A stunning natural luna agate has been paired with a hand cast succulent bud made...
• A gorgeous natural imperial jasper been paired with a hand cast succulent bud made from the...
• A natural dendritic agate with a "days gone by" feel has been paired with a hand...