Currently on gallery exhibition at the South Bend Museum of Art until June 30, 2022. If interested in this piece please contact Christine.
I'm a gatherer. I often walk aimlessly around my property or at the beach with no other intention than to notice and inhale Mother Earth's beauty. I come back home with pockets full. A few items I keep inside for a time, while others I place on one of the big stone or logs outside of my studio. But on occasion, some of these tiny treasures capture my heart and I weave into my work.
• Hand cast leaf collected from the ground cover around my home, found shell, and amethyst cluster.
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver. Hand waxed finished.
• Pendant portion measures a little over 2/5" long x 1.75" wide. Adjustable 18" to 20" double chain with handmade 14k gold hook closure.
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
Herkimer Diamonds are one of the three great harmonizers in Taoist Stone Medicine. Within its...
Quartz are one of the three great harmonizers in Taoist Stone Medicine. Within their pockets of...
Among its many beautiful healing attributes, sapphire is often thought of as a "stone of prosperity", attracting...
• Natural 52mm x 21mm lodolite quartz• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver• Pendant is just over 2"...