I'm a gatherer. I often walk aimlessly around my property or at the beach with no other intention than to notice and inhale Mother Earth's beauty. I come back home with pockets full. A few items I keep inside for a time, while others I place on one of the big stone or logs outside of my studio. But on occasion, some of these tiny treasures capture my heart and I weave into my work.
• Hand cast leaf collected from the ground cover around my home, found shell, and amethyst cluster.
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling silver. Hand waxed finished.
• Pendant portion measures a little over 2/5" long x 1.75" wide. Adjustable 18" to 20" double chain with handmade 14k gold hook closure.
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
$ 425.00 - Sold Out
• A hand carved aqua chalcedony leaf has been inlaid with a 2mm conflict free white diamond....
• Natural 1" x 1 1/8" soft emerald green carved beryl cabochon has been inlayed with a natural aquamarine...
• A stunning 10mm x 15mm golden rutile quartz and 5mm silver conflict free diamonds catch...
• A beautiful 38mm x 16mm porcelain jasper cabochon has been claw set in the sunny...