There was a time when I dreamed rather obsessively of the future. Sometimes dreams can be one part wonderful and two parts wicked. Looking back now I see it held me back from embracing what I had in the present... and there is so much to embrace. I'm not really sure what changed, but there was a shift and these days I'm grateful. I still have a dream or two that I hope to fulfill, but I'm content in the moment and open to a different outcome. My days are busy, yet simple. I'm learning to love simplicity. I see the richness of possibilities with every sunrise and recognize the blessings and beauty in the every day ramblings of my life.
d e t a i l s
• Mismatched, but complimentary spinel nuggets swing with bits of nature from cast twig hoops.
• Conflict free 1.3mm VS white diamonds sparkle within the organic cross post earrings.
• Approximately 2 1/4" long and 1 1/8" wide.
• Sterling silver; oxidized to bring out every detail.
• One of a kind and ready to ship!
This item ships within 1 - 2 days!
$ 220.00 - Sold Out
Baby, you put a spell on me...M i n e r a l• Purple agate...
$ 240.00 - Sold Out
Baby, you put a spell on me...M i n e r a l• Watermelon &...
• Plume agate and holley lavender chalcedony cabochons• Cast succulent buds and leaves dance joyfully...
"A heart that reaches out with love, can heal a soul and change a life."...