• Natural 3/4" watermelon tourmaline set upon art paper depicting cherry blossoms, 8mm Herkimer diamond, and pink peruvian opal briolette. Hand cast succulent leafs soldered together as one.
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold, sterling and fine silver
• Pendant is approximately 2" long by 3/4" wide and dangles from an oxidized 20" bead ball chain. Available in an 18" upon request.
• One of a kind and ready to ship!
Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
• Naturally colorful fossilized coral cabochon with inlayed gold dot accents.• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold...
• Naturally colorful shell gathered from Sanibel Island, found Shiva shell from Maui, fossilized shark...
• Colorful 17 x 12mm tri-color tourmaline and Herkimer diamond crystal• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling...
Herkimer Diamonds are one of the three great harmonizers in Taoist Stone Medicine. Within its...