$ 119.00 $ 74.00
Wild leeks grow all over my property. In the spring we enjoy the onion like bulb, but as summer approaches the leaves die back and it is difficult to find where the plant once grew. Once summer is in full swing, delicate shoots come up from the ground with a pod like structure holding a sweet white flowering umbel. I cast several of these in various stages and the ones that were open enough to reveal all the tiny flowers within left me with a hollowed out incomplete casting; the kind of casting that I love the best!
• Natural bright blue sapphire crystal & eco-friendly recycled sterling silver in a matte silver finish
• Stud is 1" in length and can be worn vertically or horizontally
• Sterling silver posts and clutch backs
• One of a kind & ready to ship!
Ships within 1-2 business days!
$ 388.00 $ 225.00
A perfect mix of earth, fire, and air elements balanced nicely with both masculine and feminine...
$ 420.00 $ 210.00 - Sold Out
• Natural dendritic agate and freshwater pearl "evil eye" • Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and sterling...
$ 248.00 $ 148.00
• Natural solar quartz and ametrine crystal sit side by side like old friends• Eco-friendly recycled...
$ 225.00 $ 135.00
I've always been fascinated with tiny treasures and frequently collect little mementos on my journeys to string...