Snakeskin agate is the fossilized remains of the grinding plates of a wrasse. This one is uncommon as it has pink and burnt red hues likely from iron, but normally these ancient fossils present in a black, brown, and white pattern.
• Natural 16 x 9mm snakeskin agate
• Eco-friendly recycled 14k yellow gold with sterling silver back in a satin finish
• 1.5mm softly textured band
• This one of a kind ring is a size 8.5, but can be resized. Please leave a note at check out with your required ring size.
Soulful and oh so sweet, Christine's classic Calavera design has been re-imagined and now available in a limited...
$ 425.00 - Sold Out
• Natural 9 x 7mm grandidierite hand cut by a US lapidary artist • Eco-friendly recycled 14k...
• Natural green rose cut tourmaline and glowing aquamarine cabochon• Eco-friendly recycled 14k yellow gold with sterling...
$ 420.00 - Sold Out
• Natural 12mm dendritic agate • Eco-friendly recycled 14k yellow gold with sterling silver back in a...